"This girl shivers and crawls under the covers with all her clothes on and falls into an overdue library book, a faerie story with rats and marrow and burning curses. The sentances build a fence around her, a Times Roman 10-point baracade, to keep the thorny voices in her head from getting too close."

Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Oh! typical.


maybe i'm getting old.
but seriously?
national cleavage day?
and wait for it...upload your facebook profile photo to a picture of your cleavage?
can one get more tacky than that?
gee.
where i go to college one would think it's national cleavage day everyday...did i mention there are only girls in my class?
so unless you are gay, nobody else actually wants to see another girls wobbly balloon (or wilted balloon) bits bobbing around.
then the best was seeing "boys" (and I call them boys because I believe real men aren't so...animal like) saying things like, "oh yeah dude, booooobies! this is like the best day ever".
i almost saw my breakfast again.
i really am starting to believe that my boyfriend isn't from this planet. haha.
it's about as bad as those boys who wear t-shirts that say things like, "from myspace to my place" and "buck fuddy" and so on *cringes*...no they are not cool.
and how are you ever going to get a decent girl to like you if you keeping wearing t-shirts with moronic slogans.
and to conclude my rant...most annoying thing ever?
conversations between 20-something year old college students that go something like this:
"bruuuuu, I got so wasted last night!"
"yeah totally, that 6 pack of beer was like...awesome dude!"
"hahaha *drool*"
"i got so wasted man, i couldn't even find my car keys"
"duuuuuude! lets do it again this weekend because we have like, no life outside getting wasted and scoring with whatever plankton drifts past"


i just have to breathe and think, "one more year jade...one more year".

P:S
sorry...i just needed to get that out my system.
detox.

3 comments:

  1. Agreed agreed. I'm only 18 and the most anti-18 year old you could get. x

    ReplyDelete
  2. I AGREE!!! Cleavage Day?! That is lame as hell. Gah.....

    ReplyDelete