"This girl shivers and crawls under the covers with all her clothes on and falls into an overdue library book, a faerie story with rats and marrow and burning curses. The sentances build a fence around her, a Times Roman 10-point baracade, to keep the thorny voices in her head from getting too close."

Sunday, January 16, 2011

ahoy there.


LOVELIES.
welcome.
to my blog.
OH!
watermelon whale.
if you weren't following my previous (fail!) blog, let me introduce myself.
i'm Jade.
i live in Africa.
(okay, SOUTH Africa)
i'm a 20 something year old crazy in love nerd.
i have a slight owl obsession that is bordering onto a full blown addiction.
i also like earl gray tea, whale sharks, nose in a book, thrifting, laughing and saying things like "thaaar she blows" in inappropriate situations.
i think bearded, curly-haired boys are cute (okay i lie, ONE boy...being mine)
tattoos are swell.
and sunflowers must be the most awesome flower.
ever.
oceanic animals are also pretty awesome.

i really would like to get to know you.
so if you happen to fall upon this little blog, tell me a bit about YOURSELF.

x

5 comments:

  1. Lovin' the new blog! :D such a cool pirate picture!

    Umm... something about myself... :/ well... I just got back to uni today and I have no idea if I have lectures tomorrow.

    On the plus side, the Henry Hoover is currently chilling in the middle of my floor wearing a lampshade-hat :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. Cait...

    YOU are awesome:)
    And I laughed when you said you don't know if you have lectures tomorrow.
    But if you don't, enjoy your day off!
    I go back to uni only on the 1st of Feb.
    Not looking forward to it D:

    Don't forget to follow my new blog:)

    <3

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am indeed following! Aw still a bit of time off till then! Enjoy muchlies :) hopefully this term will flash past for you! x

    ReplyDelete
  4. the watermelon whale is soooo cute. kinda like you :) <3

    ReplyDelete