"This girl shivers and crawls under the covers with all her clothes on and falls into an overdue library book, a faerie story with rats and marrow and burning curses. The sentances build a fence around her, a Times Roman 10-point baracade, to keep the thorny voices in her head from getting too close."

Sunday, January 16, 2011

songs for a sunday.



it's sunday.
it's a beautiful evening.
and the perfect time to be relaxing with some lovely music.
here is what i am listening to (on repeat) today.


3 comments:

  1. Yes! Mumford & Sons! My mom got their CD for Christmas from a co-worker, and I am super jealous. xD

    ReplyDelete
  2. I adore them.
    My lovely friend who is living in America at the moment said to me a few months ago..."have you heard of Mumford and Sons?"
    and I was like...er, no.
    And so I looked them up.
    And i've been addicted ever since<3

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG no absolute -way-!!! MEG AND DIA! Totally love Here, Here and Here - brilliant album :B such great music to dance around stupidly too X]

    Have a good week!

    ReplyDelete